So, I hated email when I first started my first list. I’d sit and stare at the computer, with no idea where to start. I’d second guess everything I wrote. I even gave up on it for a long while.
I felt like a real lame-o.
Then I found this guy from listening to Tom Woods. His name was Ben Settle, and he makes email easy. He turns conventional wisdom on its head, and he gets results. And in this interview, he shares some deep insights on email marketing and a whole lot more.
• Ben explains why principles supersede tactics.
• Find out why being divisive and honest is the future of business.
• Discover the most powerful appeal you can make in marketing. (Hint; it’s not self-interest, like most people think.)
• Get insight on how Ben makes a living working only ten minutes a day.
You’ll also hear
• Why Ben Emails every day, often three or four times.
• How super-villains can help your marketing.
• Why Ben uses stories and how he turns them into action.
• Advanced segmenting tips, including how to test and launch products.
• Why education is not the best form of marketing. (And what really is.)
• And why now is the time to start your list, even if you’re not selling anything yet.
All this, and a whole lot more.
Kevin Geary is not your typical health and fitness guru. He started out as an out of shape karate instructor. Overweight, on the brink of major health issues, and wanting to quit his job, Kevin knew he needed some change. So he went out and found it. He did the hard work of sifting through...
Marketing can be expensive. Most tools and apps out there charge a monthly fee. And while they can really help automate and increase the reach of your message, the can also add up to a big chunk of change. But does today’s entrepreneur have a choice? Landon Porter thinks so. And he proves it. He...
Never serve two masters. Ok, so I have a client who runs his own rap label. He’s uber talented, hella driven. But that aint enough. We were talking the other day, and I asked him who he wanted make music for, and he said “everybody” and I told him that was his biggest mistake. In...
The podcast market is flooded. Well, maybe not “Noah’s Ark” level of flooded, but gaining traction for your podcast is harder than ever. It’s kinda discouraging for new podcasters who want to make a splash, and end up sinking in the sea of podcasts. But that’s no reason to give up before you even start....
Episode Number 61 Welcome to anpren, the nathan fraser show, dedicated to self ownership and business ownership. to helping you byoboss, politically and professionally The home of free minds and free markets Im nathan fraser, you are the fms tfr.com, ucy.tv, lrn.fm nathan fraser show dot com Overview: Segment 1. FOF Tell story of getting...
In order to get stay in business, you have to get sales. But does that mean you have to be a slimey salesperso? Landon Porter doesn’t think so. He used to sell in a toxic sales environment. And he had to walk away. But then he found a better way. Now he teaches people to...